Job Search Centre
Not sure where to start looking for your next Job or Career?
Our Job Search Centre provides a one-stop shop of services and supports for Eligible British Columbia Clients, Employers and the Cariboo-Chilcotin communities.
We have staff here to welcome and assist in the Self-Serve Resource area:
- Job Board full of local and current job postings
- Free posting for Employers
- Self-Serve tools:
- Telephone for local and out of area job search
- Computers with Internet Access
- Multi-machine-Copier, Fax, Scan and Printer
- Technological and printed resources
- Financial Supports for confirmed Job Search or Job Start
- Appointments for personalized services
- Schedule of available group-based, employment-focused Workshops
- Job Search or Career Search Resources and Information
Talk to one of our Job search centre staff to determine the best path to assist you with your next step to employment.
You can learn more about Job and Careers on the WorkBC Site.