Ashcroft Employment Services is the place to come to get all the right information about jobs, career goals, labour market updates and more!
“Your success is our success”
OPEN MONDAY TO FRIDAY
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The Ashcroft office is staffed with capable, helpful professionals. We have the resources and skills to facilitate your return to work in an industry that is rewarding to you. Our staff are always pleased to assist you in your job search and career goals.
Our services include:
- Assistance accessing the Internet for work search and labour market information;
- Assistance with resume and cover letter preparation;
- Assistance to increase your interview skills;
- Assistance with identifying and resolving any barriers to obtaining employment;
- Assessment of your needs;
- Assessment of your transferable skills;
- Assistance in developing an effective plan to return to work;
- Coaching to help you achieve your goals;
- Self Employment assistance and referral;
- Referrals to appropriate support services;
- Referrals to training programs;
- Assistance to prepare financial documents to access funding resources for training.
* Eligibility is required for some programs *
Our programs are funded in whole or part through the Canada-British Columbia Labour Market Development Agreement. All our services are free of charge.
We’re here to help you!
To make an appointment with one of our friendly employment counsellors, give us a call today at
250 453 9421
Horton Ventures Inc.
Ashcroft Employment Services
124 4th Street, Ashcroft, BC V0K 1A0